NEXT COURSE DATES:
|9. 03. 2020
||INTENSIVE (12.30pm – 2.45pm / Mo, Tue, Wed, Thu)|
|6. 04. 2020||INTENSIVE (12.30pm – 2.45pm / Mo, Tue, Wed, Thu)|
MORE COURSE DATES BELOW
4 weeks 210€
|DAYS & TIME||MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY 12.30pm – 2.45pm|
B2.1 → 8 weeks B2.2 → 4 weeks
|TEACHING HOURS||3 x 45 minutes / day, 4 times a week
PER WEEK: 12
PER MONTH: 48
3. 02. 2020 12.30 – 14.45
6. 04. 2020 12.30 – 14.45
DO YOU WANT TO PREPARE FOR telc B2.1 EXAM?
4 weeks 255€
|DAYS & TIME||MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY 9.30am – 12.30pm
B2.1 → 8 weeks B2.2 → 4 weeks
|TEACHING HOURS||4x 45 minutes / day
PER WEEK: 16
PER MONTH: 64
6. 07. 2020 9.30 – 12.30
3. 02. 2020 9.30 – 12.30
Who is this language course for?
The B2 course is a German course is suitable for advanced students of German language.
What do I learn?
In this course we focus on more complex aspects of German language; improving reading comprehension and your ability to draw out conclusions on a wide range of different topics. Furthermore, you will look at how to produce more clear, detailed academic writing as well as texts expressing your views and opinions on a wide range of topics such as work and study, health and nutrition, different cultures, cities, environment, complaints, media, friends, future prospects. You will learn to talk more confidently about daily routines, conduct business calls, understand more formal and bureaucratic language and letters, to write a motivation letter, exchange experiences and much more!
|Grammatical contents B2.1||Grammatical contents B2.2|
|Two-piece connectors, midfield in the main clause, prefixes and suffixes for nouns, passive state von or durch in passive rates, participles I and II as adjectives, reference words in the text, suffixes in adjectives, causal, temporal relationships, dass/wenn sentences, -wise with adverbs, the verb lassen, Futur II: assumptions, verb compounds, Conjunctive II: unreal conditions, desires and comparisons, adjectives with prepositions||
Nouns with prepositions, Indirect Speech, generalizing relative clauses, comparative sentences, nominalization of verbs, conditional, modal, consecutive and concessive relationships, subjective meaning of the modal verb sollen, fixed connection of nouns with verbs, negation by prefix and suffix in adjectives, alternatives to the passive, subject-less passive clauses, indefinite pronoun, extended participle, adversative clauses, participles as nouns, joint element -s- for nouns
How is the B2 German course structured?
The B2 level consists of two parts: B2.1 and B2.2. The B2.1 part takes 8 weeks, and the B2.2 part takes 4 weeks. The whole B2 level takes 12 weeks to complete. See all course dates above and choose between an Intensive and Superintensive course. At the end of the course a final test is written – if you participate in the course (at least 80%) and pass the test, you can get a certificate from us.
What is the difference between an intensive and a superintensive course?
The intensive course lasts 3 teaching units (45 minutes) per day, the superintensive course is slightly longer: it lasts 4 teachings units per day. Both German courses cover the same amount of material, but the Super-Intensive Course gives you more time to practice what you have learned.
INTENSIVE: 48 lessons/ month SUPERINTENSIVE: 64 lessons/ month
This is how you learn with us
Our teaching methods are focused on the practical usage of German language in a dynamic and playful way with a lot of interaction with other fellow students i.e. through group and pair work, role plays, short presentations, assignments etc. Our methods encourage speaking and active participation of each student in class from the first day on, whereas learning German becomes fun and learning progress gets visible more quickly. We only use German during classes which allows our students to learn in a more natural way and helps them overcome the fear of making mistakes and to speak. Our qualified and creative teachers design the German lessons …… READ MORE
LOOKING FOR AN EVENING COURSE?
Our teaching methods
• Dynamic, communicative teaching approach: i.e. a lot of speaking!
• The focus lies on the active application of what has been learned from the first lesson onwards.
• The only language used in class is German.
• Regular evaluation of the learning progress of our students through repetitions and language tests
• Frequent use of the direct method, which conveys the feeling for the German language in a playful way through conversation, listening and repeating, role plays as well as visual elements.
• Error correction and feedback from the teacher
• Our native-speaking teachers convey an authentic feeling for language. Well-trained and experienced, easy to deal with and motivated, creative and open.
• Up-to-date, varied and well-chosen teaching materials, which are also aimed at imparting knowledge about Germany.
• The linguistic ability and skill areas are derived from the four basic skills (speaking, writing, listening and reading); the skill of speaking is divided into two parts: participating in conversations (interactional speaking) and speaking coherently (transactional speaking). This results in five areas of ability and skill. It is particularly important to us to develop these five linguistic abilities and skills of each student equally and to promote them with appropriate learning tasks.
LANGUAGE SCHOOL FOR GERMAN AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE
We are a language school specialized in German as a foreign language (DaF) for adults in Berlin, Kreuzberg. Our course system and teaching contents are based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). Each German course is followed by a language examination – each of our participants receives a sprachart BERLIN certificate of level completion.
As a certified examination centre and telc licenced partner, we offer high quality German language classes and the opportunity to take the globally recognised telc language examination with us. A pleasant learning atmosphere that encourages participation and speaking is just as important to us as the professional qualifications and creativity of our teachers. Our German language courses … READ MORE
NOT SURE WHICH LEVEL YOU SHOULD BOOK?
Here you’ll find our PLACEMENT TEST