GERMAN COURSE C2
4 weeks 225€
4 weeks 265€
|DAY & TIME||MONDAY
12.30pm – 14.45pm
9.30am – 12.30pm
C2.1 → 4 weeks
C2.2 → 4 weeks
C2.1 → 4 weeks
C2.2 → 4 weeks
|TEACHING HOURS||3x 45 minutes / day
PER WEEK: 12
PER MONTH: 48
|4 x 45 minutes / day
PER WEEK: 16
PER MONTH: 64
COURSE DATES C2.1
no dates at the moment
COURSE DATES C2.2
What do I learn?
This course is suitable for very advanced students of German. You will learn to express yourself intuitively with a high degree of fluency and precision. You will also learn to summarise information from diverse (spoken and written) sources and present more detailed academical arguments. Such skills are needed to succeed at university studies or at a workplace. The topics that will be covered in this course include: language and communication, strengths and weaknesses, education, research and technology, business and many more.
This is how you learn with us
Our teaching methods are focused on the practical usage of German language in a dynamic and playful way with a lot of interaction with other fellow students i.e. through group and pair work, role plays, short presentations, assignments etc. Our methods encourage speaking and active participation of each student in class from the first day on, whereas learning German becomes fun and learning progress gets visible more quickly. We only use German during classes which allows our students to learn in a more natural way and helps them overcome the fear of making mistakes and to speak. Our qualified and creative teachers design the German lessons …… READ MORE
Our teaching methods
• Dynamic, communicative teaching approach: i.e. a lot of speaking!
• The focus lies on the active application of what has been learned from the first lesson onwards.
• The only language used in class is German.
• Regular evaluation of the learning progress of our students through repetitions and language tests
• Frequent use of the direct method, which conveys the feeling for the German language in a playful way through conversation, listening and repeating, role plays as well as visual elements.
• Error correction and feedback from the teacher
• Our native-speaking teachers convey an authentic feeling for language. Well-trained and experienced, easy to deal with and motivated, creative and open.
• Up-to-date, varied and well-chosen teaching materials, which are also aimed at imparting knowledge about Germany.
• The linguistic ability and skill areas are derived from the four basic skills (speaking, writing, listening and reading); the skill of speaking is divided into two parts: participating in conversations (interactional speaking) and speaking coherently (transactional speaking). This results in five areas of ability and skill. It is particularly important to us to develop these five linguistic abilities and skills of each student equally and to promote them with appropriate learning tasks.
sprachart BERLIN LANGUAGE SCHOOL FOR GERMAN AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE
We are a language school specialized in German as a foreign language (DaF) for adults in Berlin, Kreuzberg. Our course system and teaching contents are based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR), which means it complies with the European standards and prepares our students for all common German language exams from the beginning on. Each German course is followed by an in-house language test – if successfully passed, our course participants can receive a sprachart BERLIN certificate of level completion.
As a certified examination centre and telc licenced partner, we offer high quality German language classes and the opportunity to take the globally recognised telc language examination with us. We believe that structured knowledge transfer and fun in class encourage effective learning. A pleasant learning atmosphere that encourages participation and speaking is just as important to us as the professional qualifications and creativity of our teachers. Our approach as a school … READ MORE
NOT SURE WHICH LEVEL YOU SHOULD BOOK?
Here you’ll find our PLACEMENT TEST