GERMAN COURSE B1
4 weeks 225€
4 weeks 265€
|DAY & TIME||MONDAY
12.30pm – 14.45pm
9.30am – 12.30pm
B1.1 → 4 weeks
B1.2 → 4 weeks
B1.1 → 4 weeks
B1.2 → 4 weeks
|TEACHING HOURS||3x 45 minutes / day
PER WEEK: 12
PER MONTH: 48
|4 x 45 minutes / day
PER WEEK: 16
PER MONTH: 64
ALL INTENSIVE- UND SUPERINTENSIVE COURSES TAKE PLACE AT THE SCHOOL (NOT ONLINE).
COURSE DATES B1.1
COURSE DATES B1.2
Who is this language course for?
The B1 course is a German course is suitable for intermediate students of German language.
What do I learn?
In this course you will learn to use German more confidently and express yourself more fluently in everyday situations, to describe various events, exchange experiences, give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans. Furthermore you will learn vocabulary associated with I.T., media, music and money. Here you will learn to make appointments, to write e-mails to express wishes and to make proposals. You will learn how to construct oral and written invitations, how to write an application, to prepare for job interviews, how to design presentations – and much more!
|Grammatical contents B1.1||Grammatical contents B1.2|
|Past forms of regular & irregular verbs, hybrid verbs, verbs with prepositions, genus of nouns, temporal prepositions & adverbs, modal verbs, Conjunctive II: polite request, ration of verbs, Infinitive with n-declination, sense-directed infinitive constructions, passive: present tense, past tense, perfect passive with modal verbs, Conjunctive II: present & past forms, reflexive verbs, adjectives: declination & comparison, participles as adjectives, relative clauses, functions of werden …||Conditional information, final specifications, Nomen-Verb connections, demonstrative pronouns, plusquam perfect, temporals, local prepositions and adverbs, adjectives with prepositions, conjectures, enumerations, reasons and consequences: causal, consecutive, repositions with genitive …|
How is the B1 German course structured?
The B1 level consists of two parts: B1.1 and B1.2. Each part lasts 4 weeks. The whole B1 level lasts 8 weeks. See all course dates above and choose between an Intensive and Superintensive course. At the end of the course a final test is given – if you participate in the course (at least 80%) and pass the test, you can get a certificate from us.
What is the difference between an intensive and a superintensive course?
The intensive course lasts 3 teaching units (45 minutes) per day, the superintensive course is slightly longer: it lasts 4 teachings units per day. Both German courses cover the same amount of material, but the Super-Intensive Course gives you more time to practice what you have learned.
INTENSIVE: 48 lessons/ month SUPERINTENSIVE: 64 lessons/ month
This is how you learn with us
Our teaching methods are focused on the practical usage of German language in a dynamic and playful way with a lot of interaction with other fellow students i.e. through group and pair work, role plays, short presentations, assignments etc. Our methods encourage speaking and active participation of each student in class from the first day on, whereas learning German becomes fun and learning progress becomes visible more quickly. We only use German during classes and this allows our students to learn in a more natural way and helps them overcome the fear of speaking and also of making mistakes. Our qualified and creative teachers design our German lessons …… READ MORE
LOOKING FOR AN EVENING COURSE?
Our teaching methods
• Dynamic, communicative teaching approach: i.e. a lot of speaking!
• The focus lies on the active application of what has been learned from the first lesson onwards.
• The only language used in class is German.
• Regular evaluation of the learning progress of our students through repetitions and language tests
• Frequent use of the direct method, which conveys the feeling for the German language in a playful way through conversation, listening and repeating, role plays as well as visual elements.
• Error correction and feedback from the teacher
• Our native-speaking teachers convey an authentic feeling for language. Well-trained and experienced, easy to deal with and motivated, creative and open.
• Up-to-date, varied and well-chosen teaching materials, which are also aimed at imparting knowledge about Germany.
• The linguistic ability and skill areas are derived from the four basic skills (speaking, writing, listening and reading); the skill of speaking is divided into two parts: participating in conversations (interactional speaking) and speaking coherently (transactional speaking). This results in five areas of ability and skill. It is particularly important to us to develop these five linguistic abilities and skills of each student equally and to promote them with appropriate learning tasks.
sprachart BERLIN LANGUAGE SCHOOL FOR GERMAN AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE
We are a language school specialized in German as a foreign language (DaF) for adults in Berlin, Kreuzberg. Our course system and teaching contents are based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). Each German course is followed by a language examination – each of our participants receives a sprachart BERLIN certificate of level completion.
As a certified examination centre and telc licenced partner, we offer high quality German language classes and the opportunity to take the globally recognised telc language examination with us. We believe that structured knowledge transfer and fun in class encourage effective learning. A pleasant learning atmosphere that encourages participation and speaking is just as important to us as the professional qualifications and creativity of our teachers. Our German language courses … READ MORE
NOT SURE WHICH LEVEL YOU SHOULD BOOK?
Here you’ll find our PLACEMENT TEST